Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sundae Gains

Weighed in at 83.7kg this morning.

After a night of consuming a burrito almost as big as my cat, and eating a hot fudge sundae from a jalopy ice cream truck, I'm gonna take today as a win.



This past Saturdays thumb jamming is taking a toll on my sanity. Not being able to snatch, clean & jerk and do any kind of overhead pressing is leaving me feeling useless. I really fucking hope this swelling goes down and it's not a fracture. I'd be emotionally eating for the whole recovery if that's the case. Kebab koobideh all day everyday till I looked like this guy:

Hossein Rezazadeh being Hossein Rezazadeh



















Getting back from another accessory day training session, I'm already fearful of tomorrow's front squat suicide program. Week two of this squat cycle and the weights just get heavier.

I hate my self doubt.

I need to release my inner Shankle and attack the barbell.

Look at this fuckin' beauty
















No comments:

Post a Comment

pageviews